Wednesday, March 4, 2015

National Museum of Mexican Art

On Sunday, to celebrate my birthday with the kids, we went someplace new to us, the National Museum of Mexican Art. I can barely tell you anything about it because we walked through so fast (G was not happy being there and was very loud and agitated about it), but D and I are new fans.

So much so, that I had to promise to take him back soon - without G, that was his stipulation. Also, he wants us to bring our sketchbooks and pencils with so that we can "draw our favorite things".

(Plus, they have an awesome gift shop that I would have liked to spend more time in as well. The Dude did buy me a very cool mug that I can now use for my Mexican hot chocolate.)

The gift shop, not the museum.

And then we came home and ate chocolate zucchini cake. A yummy day, all around.

A year older,
Annie


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that he wanted to bring sketchbooks to draw the art!! That and writing poetry is my favorite thing to do at museums.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete