Sunday, July 20, 2014

Good Grief

This is so overdue, it's embarrassing.

Let's see, in the last month we've gotten to spend time with my parents (visiting from out of town), gone to Ohio to visit The Dude's family, spent more time with my folks, and celebrated The Dude's birthday.

And while this has been going on, we've also been house-hunting (put down an offer today) and dealt with daycare drama of a truly disheartening nature (it looks like all may work out well, but it's been a really rough month of it).

So not much time for writing, and now I need to arrange an attorney and inspector and oh yes, start packing? Or at least start purging.

I will say I'm hugely grateful for the mild summer we've been having.

I'll try not to let so much time pass going forward...
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Where in Ohio were you? I was just in Cleveland for a family reunion!

    Fingers crossed your offer is accepted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Offer has been accepted, final initialing (since there was a change from the initial offer) happening today.

      Dayton is our home base in Ohio, though we do make it out to Kings' Island once a year. I've been to Cleveland once, to see a Reds' game.

      Delete