Saturday, December 12, 2015

Little Things

And the internal soundtrack on my run today...

Sinead O'Connor "I Am Stretched On Your Grave"

Miranda Lambert "Little Red Wagon"

I could have put on headphones today and I did bring them with me, but it was misty and still dim when I started, and even when the sun came up the air was soft and gray and it was nice to just float along in the quiet of the world.

And now it's time for more cookie baking. Mexican hot chocolate snickerdoodles, to mail to a couple of friends who pledged this summer. Apricot almond glaze cookies, just because I saw the recipe in the Trib and wanted to try it out. And seven layer bars, for a dessert potluck this week. I may pull out a Sinead O'Connor album or two and listen while I bake. G will be my helper today if I can pull him away from his Duplos.

Merrily,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment