Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Still Working On It

I've gotten off of DailyMile (I'd rather post here about my workouts anyway, if they're spectacularly good or bad). I've cleared out my Blogger reader, so that I'm only getting updates on the ones I really love. And I've been clearing out my bookmarks on my various internet programs so that it will be harder to just surf.

Facebook... that's a whole hornet's nest. I really do enjoy it and am grateful for it in some ways, but it's way too easy for me to get sucked in and I was already trying to figure out how to limit my use. And then I had my accidental vacation from online material and found I was also quite happy to go without completely! So now I have extra motivation to use it less, but it's not that easy...

Distractedly.
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Kudos for cutting out internet. It's not easy!

    ReplyDelete