Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bits and Pieces

I've hurt my shoulder, and am in the process of finding out what is wrong and what treatment should be. Constant pain aside, what really bugs me is that I can't swim, I can't row, and even running seems to aggravate it a bit. So I've been using the recumbant bike at the gym. I won't bother counting the ways in which I do NOT love the recumbant bike.

Signup for the Chicago Marathon is next Tuesday...

I've realized I no longer know what to do with myself when given a sizable chunk of time alone. I had planned to take a couple of days off around my birthday at the end of the month, but seriously there's no point to it, I'll just make myself miserable. So I'll take a couple of days off spread out across the month instead. Motherhood has warped me, apparently.

February is a sucky month and I'm glad it's over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment