Thursday, September 27, 2012

Anyone Want An Elderly, Neutrotic Cat?

So, within a 24-hour period, I had the joy of...

Cleaning up cat pee and poop because the litter box opening was shoved too close to the wall for the cat to get in (since little boys apparently think litter boxes make great things to sit on (Buddy) or practice standing against (Goo)).

Cleaning up cat puke from the bedroom floor and my blanket.

Being woken up at 2:30 a.m. by a crying cat, then fearing at 5:00 a.m. that the crying cat would wake up the baby who had only just gone back to sleep, then thinking at 5:20 a.m. that the baby was, indeed, awake, only to find that it was just the cat crying (again). At which point there was no more hope of my sleeping anymore.

Coming out into the kitchen from all this activity to find, yes, more cat poop on the floor to clean up.

I realize I'm not making much of a case here for kitty adoption, but really, he is a sweet cat.

And The Dude won't let him go, so this is just wishful thinking anyway.

Oh, for a day without cat puke.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Maybe there's something going around? BOTH of my cats have been exploding with puke for the last 2 weeks. So much that my 3 y/o walks around the house "hunting" for cat puke with me.

    ReplyDelete