Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Sociology Experiment of One

Pregnancy has a way of, say, "filling out" certain physical attributes that one may or may not otherwise have. In my non-pregnant state I am not especially busty --- broad in shoulders and chest, yes, but my cups, they do not runneth over. I am, however, well-endowed in the hips, butt, and thigh area (good for running, and probably also for weight-lifting, should I ever decide to take that up). And over time I have noticed that the bulk of the male attention I get comes from black and Hispanic men.

Now that I'm pregnant, however? White guys, all the way. I don't think they even notice the growing belly underneath the breasts, or if they do, they don't care. My conclusion from all this: White men like boobies.

No comments:

Post a Comment