Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Resolution #2


Be job search ready by the end of the year.

Now, I don’t mean to scare anyone from work who might be reading this, I have no immediate plans to look for another job. Really.

But we keep getting more serious about moving closer to The Dude’s family, at some point, eventually, before Buddy gets into middle school for sure... and it’s been over ten years and several position changes since I last updated my resume. Ack. And while in general I’m satisfied with my job, there are certainly things I’d like to do more of (and things I’d certainly like to do less of, too!). And I have a feeling there may be changes down the road at my place of work, perhaps even within my department…

Chance favors the prepared mind, and I’d like to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment