Sunday, September 19, 2010

Notes on Another Intense Week

Quite the emotional hangover this week from last Saturday's incident (officially diagnosed as a panic attack, which is actually a lot less frightening than thinking I'm a) going crazy, or b) having a stroke). Then The Dude's race on Sunday, then following up with doctors, topped off with Buddy's birthday! Plus I was nervous about the upcoming 20-miler, which was my first time running with a pace group, plus TD and I were fighting just a wee bit. All in all, I came to the end of the week exhausted.

Sunday: Rest, and pamper TD when he came home.

Monday: 15 miles @ 11:04 pace (yoga).

Tuesday: Swam 0.75 miles.

Wednesday: 4 miles.

Thursday: Woke up tired and achey, took the day off from exercise.

Friday: Thought about making up Thursday's missed track workout, decided to go for an easy 8 miles instead and travel through some of my favorite neighborhoods. Lovely run. Then yoga.

Saturday: Rest day (yoga).

Everything seems to have reset itself by the end of the week, though, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment