Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Afternoon in the Sun with Simon

I'm enjoying a quiet moment while The Dude takes Buster grocery shopping. It was an unexpected treat - I was out all morning at a bridal brunch and they'd planned to go while I was gone. There are so many things I wish to do in a quiet moment that I was a bit overwhelmed to come upstairs and have this time in front of me.

There is always so much to do, so much that could be done. I have four craft projects that I am actively working on already. I've pretty much given up on Facebook. And I certainly haven't been writing much. I feel like I am always moving. I get up in the morning and while Buster enjoys his early morning running around time I am putting away last night's dishes, folding laundry, getting meals ready, looking ahead. I know this is how it is right now. I don't think I even want to try to change things. What I want is to rest in it more.

Oh... I can do that.

I wasn't expecting to write that, that's not what I meant to write about at all. But I'm glad that's where this moment's musing took me!

No comments:

Post a Comment