Monday, November 9, 2009

I Hate Daylight Savings

Big surprise there, I'm sure, I haven't ever met anyone who actually thought it was a good idea. But now I hate it for a whole new reason...

Buddy's 5:30 a.m. wake up time has now become 4:30 a.m..

Unngh...

Nothing we have done this past week seems to help shift his internal clock, so I have now given up and accepted the new time.

And you know, it's not the 4:30 waking that I mind so much, 'cause we've had some really nice mornings together - it's wonderful to have that extra time with him before daycare/work.

But oh, it's so hard to get myself to bed early enough...

Blessings to babies and mamas (and papas, and grandmas) waking up early all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! Claire and I had about two weeks of it before we finally shifted gears. I think it's a crap idea and someone should put a stop to it!

    ReplyDelete